Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Review

Last week was absolutely crazy! Work was busy and I had plans and events every night after work. Luckily, this weekend I went to AZ to visit family and we had a very relaxing weekend. 

The weekend can be summed up with art museum, food, pool, sun, food, sleep, shopping and food!!



My southern family loves biscuits and gravy. Yum!!


Brother, mom, grandma and me. 3 generations!



My favorite exhibit at the museum was Madelaine Albright's pin collection. You may start seeing my rockin some old school style pins!!











2 comments:

  1. shoot now you have me craving biscuits and gravy!! yum!! next time we visit my parents in tucson ill have to stop by the phoenix art museum, looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Looks like you had a great time! I miss biscuits and gravy!!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover