Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend Review

This weekend was one of those perfect San Francisco weekends.  It was sunny and warm and I did all of my favorite things.

Friday night I went to dinner and a movie with a friend.  We decided to make it an early night, which was perfect because I played tennis early Saturday morning.

I got to play at the beautiful Olympic Club in San Francisco.  I am playing in a higher level now so I lost, but it was really fun to take on the challenge and I feel like playing up will help improve my game.







After tennis, I went to brunch and some friends and I took an impromptu trip up to Sonoma to go to Ram's Gate Winery.  It was the perfect Saturday sitting by the pond drinking wine.

and this, my friends, is Baxter



Baxter did a tasting of his own

Autumn, Baxter and Sarah

Cara and me






After wine tasting we got Sol Food (Puerto Rican food)



And then we cozied up by the fire :)


Sunday I relaxed and cleaned in prep for another very busy week ahead!

How was your weekend?  What did you do?

5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!! It was an amazing weekend that I think we need to repeat several more times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend indeed :) Mine was pretty good too. I went for drinks with some friends after work on friday, had brunch with my boyfriend's family on saturday morning followed by furniture shopping for our new home and s'more drinks with friends in the evening. Sunday was all about relaxing and painting the furniture that we've bought to give them a "shabby-chic" edge. I'm writing a blog post about it today ;-) Hope you're well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Ram's Gate having an event this weekend? I feel like I know a ton of people that headed over there this weekend. Beautiful photos again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! So I think we would be the best of friends because 1. I looove tennis! I grew up with it, played competitively and in college! 2. I LOVE wine and love Ram's Gate! 3. We're the same-ish age I think! :) Glad you had a great weekend! xo
    Deena
    www.butfirstwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you could've asked for a better weekend! Gorgeous setting, fun friends, wine, adorable puppy! I need one of those weekends haha, especially the puppy! Haha

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover