Sunday, April 13, 2014

Life Lately

Life lately has been extremely busy, which is why I accidentally took a week off.  Rather than try to recap you on everything, I am going to do a bit of a photo dump to catch you up!

working a ton

dinner parties at Baxter's house

Boys made us lasagna for dinner

Second dinner party was all girls

Autumn, me, Sarah and Cara

Beach jogs



Alex's bridal shower


Amazing dinner with Cara and Theresa

More work.  I closed 4 cases last week (which is a lot!). Yay for me!

SF Vintners Market with Cara and Lauren

Lauren, me, Tara- my beautiful co-workers


Followed by champagne....

...and margarita pizza made with burrata!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect reason for taking the week off - looks like you had a ton of great food!! Love the glasses in your first picture!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on that week off. Looks like you lived it up! Good for you! Glad you're back too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice week - especially love the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture recap! Looks like you had a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover