Thursday, May 8, 2014

Weekend Review

Given that it is Thursday, I am a bit behind.  Story of my blog life!!

Friday night the girls and I relaxed.  We tried to watch the original Footloose, but I worked late and after 30 minutes I fell asleep.  Better luck next time!




Saturday morning I ditched the pups and went for a 3.5 mile run (which is long for me).  It was heavenly.  I will really miss this as the view for my runs.



Saturday I went to Sacramento to visit Cara.  We spent the afternoon by her pool drinking champs.  Sunshine + champagne = my heaven.


That night we had a delicious dinner and stayed up way too late talking.  It was wonderful!

Sunday I visited my other friends Garrett and Monica (and their sweet baby S) in Sacramento too.  We were supposed to go out for brunch.  When I got to their house, they had set a beautiful table and made the yummiest waffles, homemade lemon curd, fruit salad and french press coffee.  How amazing are they!?

And how freaking adorable is this little one!?


After brunch, I was able to stop and get my mom's Mother's Day present and bang out a ton of tasks I have been putting off (liking booking a moving truck and movers).

Guys, I am moving in two weeks!! How the heck did that happen so fast!?

This weekend my mom is coming to visit and to help me pack, then next weekend is my last weekend here in SF.  SOO EXCITED!


3 comments:

  1. Champagne and sunshine are perfect combination :) Love my weekends with those two. I cant believe your move is coming so fast. You are kind of leaving at the perfect time. No freezing summer for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh what a great weekend!! A seriously nice run, laying out and champs - seeing cute little babies!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Sunshine + champagne, brunch and a run with views of the golden gate bridge? Sounds pretty fabulous to me! Great weekend :) Hope the move goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover