Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life Lately

Remember this post when I talked about just cruising when I got to LA?  Well guys, this lady has been cruising! I have spent a lot of time at the pool and the beach and I am not complaining.  I really do miss blogging so here's to blogging by the pool!

In the meantime, here is a bit of that I have been up to...

Shiran, Jess, me, Megan

Me with Shiran's nephew.  I LOVE babies!

duh

I have been getting out around town trying to do some local hikes.


I have been loving the World Cup.  Too bad both my teams are out (Belgium and the US).
Vertonghen.  He plays for Belgium.  He doesn't know it yet but he is my soulmate.  Too bad he is younger than I am, lives in Belgium and has a girlfriend (which I know about from stalking his instagram), but love conquers all, right?!

Lots of fun, summer nails!

First LA Book Club meeting.  It was so fun bringing these ladies together.  This month (July) we are expecting even more new ladies!!  It is amazing how one email can turn into this!

Blogger friend turned real life bestie, Cara, came to visit me in LA!!

Guys we went to a local bar and let me just say, we tried to be open-minded but we felt SO old and I am only 28.  No joke, there was a girl there celebrating her 21st.  We left immediately.

QT with sweet Brussy poo.


My favorite summer dessert, Fruit Pizza!! So yummy!


4th of July Brunch

Followed by beach 





It wouldn't be a SoCal summer without watermelon!





My dad and I went on a movie date to see Chef.  Naturally, when it was over we were starving.  This is what happened next.

I got a nasty bee sting that got infected.  I had to go to the doctor.  5 days later my arm still hurts and I am on steroids and antibiotics.  "F*ck Bees! I punch bees in the face!" (Dane Cook anyone?!)


How sweet are these two?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been having a blast! Continues to make me feel secure in my decision to move to LA :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover