Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Review

This weekend was really relaxing.  Friay night I went to dinner at Sunny Spot in Venice with my two best guy friends, Brian and Elex.  The food was amazing and the company was even better.  We realized as we were leaving that we had been there chatting and eating for 3.5 hours!!

Delicious cocktail

Me, Brian & Elex

Saturday I slept in, went shopping and worked on my Book Club book by the pool (rough life, I know).



Sunday I went to Saddle Ranch on Sunset to watch the World Cup Final with friends.  It was really fun to watch the game with friends since I had watched pretty much every other game alone!  We drank bottomless bloody mary's, ate bad for you bar food and had a great time!






PS- does anyone think Barry Sloane (Aiden Mathis from Revenge) looks A LOT like Messi!!??

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a delicious weekend. :) We caught the very end of the game by standing on the sidewalk outside a packed-to-capacity German bar and peaking through the door to watch the TV. It was a little strange to be standing in downtown SF hearing shouts of "Deutschland! Deutschland!" emanating the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend filled with fun, friends and refreshing drinks :) I watched the world cup final too! I really got into it. France lost at the quarter finals against Germany (1-0) but I'd like to think that we were just as good as Argentina since they only lost 1-0 too ;-) That's always better than poor Brazil! By the way, you're right: Messi totally looks like Barry!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god you are so right, 007 does look like Messi! Too funny! Looks like you had a great weekend! Welcome back girlies, nice to see you back around! How are you liking that book?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover