Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekending


I am pretty good about writing weekend reviews so this week, I decided to join B in her "Weekending" link up.  Go check her out!

B ~ Loved Boston

This weekend was great!  I wish it wasn't over yet though.  It went by way too quickly.

My friend, Shiran, just moved back to LA after 5 years in Toronto.  We are SOO happy to have her back.  She just moved into her new place in Santa Monica so I went over there Friday night to check it out.  We had some wine at her place and then went out to the bars.  It was so fun!






Saturday I was so tired from the night before (grandma over here can't hang anymore) that I slept and laid around most of the day.  Saturday night I had a date (yes I just mentioned dating on this here blog!).  I am not going to go into the details about it, but I will say that it went well and I am looking forward to going out again.  I will keep you guys posted!

Sunday I did laundry, cleaned, read and got ready for the week ahead.

Harvest from my garden.

This week I have my first deposition in LA since I moved back and will be doing the usual tennis and ballet!  How was your weekend?  What are you up to this week?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a great weekend!! Love your hair color - so pretty!! And woo hoo for great dates!! thanks for linking up :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! And I'm the same with the partying thing. I came back late yesterday from dinner with friends and gosh I've been struggling all day at work today trying to recover haha Early night for me tonight! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice to hear that you went on a date! I know dating sucks sometimes, but other times it is pretty fun. Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun weekend!! I am so jealous of your garden, those orange little cherry tomatoes are the best!! ...PS your friend in the white jeans looks like a Kardashian, she nailed the outfit, pose, and entire look! You're all hotties :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover