Thursday, September 4, 2014

Summer Vacation

I recently went on a little summer vacation.  I am the kind of person that typically goes on two big vacations each year (rough life, I know).  It is something that keeps me interested in my job, refreshes me and something I make a priority.

This summer I went to Colorado to visit my best friend Shelby and her sweet family.  After that I went to Maui with Cara.  Cara and I are real life friends now (obviously), but we first met blogging.  I often think about giving up the blog since I don't do it very often, but our friendship reminds me that there is so much more to this than my life.  Cara has been an anchor for me, particularly in the last year.  I am so grateful for our friendship.  So now than I am done rambling about Cara, haha, here is what I know you really want....pictures!!!




Her husband ran a half marathon to the top of Pike's Peak (insane!!).  We drove to the top and waited for him :)



The newest member of her family.  I am in love.


This cuteness?! I die.




 And then, Maui!!

My boyfriend....


















4 comments:

  1. Your Maui adventures on instagram were so fun to look at!! Looks like you've been having a wonderful summer and new little baby snuggles make it so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like 2 wonderful vacations!! Can I stow away in your suitcase next time you go to Maui?! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWEEEEE boyfriend! You're going to make me cry. I wish we could go back to Maui right now, but I'll settle for the next best thing... seeing you tomorrow for the weekend!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maui, I could literally sit on the beach all day everyday and be perfectly happy. So smart that you make sure to take 2 big trips a year; so important. I haven't been on a vacation in 2 years and I think it's affected my whole life. Next week my mom and I are going to cabo and I can't wait

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover