Monday, November 3, 2014

Wedding Weekend

This weekend I drove up to Carmel for the wedding of my good friends, Cory and Lindsay.  Since Friday night was Halloween (and since they are the coolest), they hosted a Halloween costume party for everyone at the wedding.

I dressed as Minnie Mouse because it was easy and I am unfun like that.

Me and my date, the Queen of Hearts



The Groom and his Bride




The next day they had they beautiful wedding.  It was an emotional and touching ceremony followed by an incredibly fun party.  Their wedding had the best funfetti cake I have ever had and some very fun dancing!















This whole week I will be working in the Bay Area.  Lots of court, depositions and a big client meeting!!  Hopefully the meeting will lead to us landing a big LA client.  Fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun rehearsal dinner and I love the dress you wore to the wedding! Such a pretty color! Best of luck with your client meeting this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most adorable Minnie Mouse! Good luck with the client meeting!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover