Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Life & Thanksgiving

Per usual, I have been working a lot.  Two of my co-workers quit so those of us who are left have been quite busy!!  I have still been managing to have a  lot of fun though! Here is what I have been up to...


The boyfriend took me to the beach

My first time at Ventura Pier


We also went and saw the cross on the hill that overlooks Ventura.  Im not sure what its official name is.  


Of course we have been watching the Niners!

We celebrated this guy's birthday by going to the Drag Race Finals in Pomona.

We got there early.  This place was PACKED later!

The birthday cheesecake I made him.  Sorry its blurry!

November Book Club was our best turnout yet! We read Steve Harvey's dating book

I just finished Unbroken.  It started out a little slow, but man was it good.  I highly recommend it!

For Thanksgiving, I went to Phoenix to visit my mom.  We had a lot of fun cooking everything together.
Her pups, Moose and Tucker

We did the Turkey Trot!





I made my first lattice apple pie!  It was a hit!



1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover