Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Catch Up- Part 1

WOW I am so behind!! I didn't even realize it has been over a month since I last blogged.  SOOO much has happened in the last month.  I guess I better back up and catch up on everything.

Spent a lot of time "cat-ing" around with this little one.

Book Club!

We like to pretend to be fish too.

And penguins!

It was my 29th birthday and I got tulips from Dad.

I also took the day off from work and spent it at the spa!!

Followed by drinks w my girls.


Afterwards, I had dinner with Michael.  The next day, my mom surprised me by flying in from AZ.  We had a big family dinner and got to spend time together.  It was lovely.

Then I went to Sacramento to visit Cara and she took me to get the best pizza!

And she made me breakfast :)




Then for Superbowl weekend we went camping.  Michael's family goes every year with a ton of people.  They set up a TV at the campground and have tons of food.  So fun!  We also went hiking, biking and got to swim in their pool everyday.
















I went to a work conference at Disneyland.  Unfortunately, I did not get to go play!

I did get to meet Minnie and she said "hi" to Olivia for me!

More to come next time!!

3 comments:

  1. good lord you have been buuusssyyy!! How cute are you and the bf!? Love seeing pictures of sac, my old stomping grounds...where did you get pizza? Hot Italian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your mom surprised you with a trip!! can we also talk about wedding planning?! How is that going? :) xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are the conferences I go to not at Disneyland? Lucky!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover