Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Change

So much has happened over the last few months.  I have so much to catch you up on!  First off, I got engaged!!

Michael and I re-did our first date on Valentine's Day.  At the end of the date, he proposed where we had our first kiss.  I was totally surprised and very excited!  All I told him I wanted in a ring was that I wanted it yellow gold.  He custom designed my ring for me and he did such a good job!  I absolutely love it (and him!!).







Before we got engaged we already had a trip planned to Palm Spring, so off we went!!  We went hiking, ate great food and lounged by the pool.  I had more pics with us actually in them and I cant seem to find them!





Three days before Michael planned to propose, I found out I was pregnant (don't worry, the drink above was a virgin!).  He had been planning to propose for weeks and had already asked both of my parents.  The timing could not have been more funny.  Either way, we are thrilled to be expecting our first son, Henry Robert Thomas, on October 3.  So far he is very healthy and I am 14 weeks pregnant.  I have been extremely lucky with only mild pregnancy symptoms.  The worst I have experienced is a fatigue and back pain.

We also got married, in March but Ill tell you all about that next time! ;)

If you look closely you can see his tiny little face!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so much has happened for you the last few months!! How exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS on all of it! You deserve ultimate happiness and it sounds like you've found it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many changes and updates!!! Congratulations on all the excitement :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantal- so much good news - happy to see an update about so many exciting new things going on. Definitely looking forward to the next update on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Congratulations Chantal, that's so great - on both fronts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! I literally have goose bumps!! I'm so excited for you and everything you have coming up!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! How did I miss this post!! Congratulations on everything!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover