Tuesday, June 2, 2015

These Parts

Here are some photos about life in these parts...

Typical weekday with this silly lady.  No she doesn't take ballet.  Yes she likes to dress up.


Just catching some Dog With A Blog

My first Mother's Day.  Michael took me to the beach, brunch and made me cake!!






The pro tee-baller (my nephew)

We actually bought a house and moved!! More on that later....


Brussy decided to make Olivia's stuffed animal her new favorite bed.

Memorial Day BBQ at our new house

Cara came to visit me and was the first guest in our guest room!


We went for a hike and to the beach.


                    

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you life just goes at warp speed!! Side note - if I could dress like a ballerina and not have anyone say anything I totally would! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the move!! How exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover