Saturday, August 1, 2015

Camping Paso Robles

Right at 25 weeks, we went camping in Paso Robles with a big group of family.  It was super hot so I was very grateful for the pool and the motorhome AC.  I will say, it was borderline too hot for me to enjoy this pregnant but I am glad we went.  I am looking forward to more camping trips once Henry is born.

best cousins


Brussy got to come with us and she loved it.  We left Bijou with my dad since she isn't a fan of strangers.






He is so handsome.  Can you tell I kind of have a crush on my husband?


He is 4, but looks 7!!  He is insatiably hungry and sneaking some peanuts!!



When they walk they hold hands.  Could they be cuter?

In pool jumping jacks were quite entertaining to watch





The best brother-in-law and sister-in-law a girl could ever ask for!!

Superman!










Cake vultures

The dads got cake first since it was Father's Day.  The kids struggled with this one!  ;)


You think he liked it!?



Two little buddies kept each other company on the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover