Thursday, August 27, 2015

Life Lately

Because we don't have enough going on, we decided to get chickens.  Michael has been working tirelessly to build their coop.  We are hoping he will be done and we will be able to pick up our chicken babies next week.




My mom and I painted the frame of the coop white to help Michael out.  It will all look better and make more sense when you see it all done.




We also got all new flooring put in our house (except the bedrooms).  The hallways, living room, dining room, etc. all had white carpet.  It was fairly clean when we moved in, but after two months of our family here it was pretty nasty.

We are so in love with the new floors.  They are beautiful and make the house feel cleaner and more open.






Michael also finished building the built in BBQ & fridge on our patio.  It looks amazing and everyone used it at the baby shower (post on that to come later).

crazy kids...all 4 of them!




Michael and his family go to the fair every year.  I had never been so I really wanted to go this year.  I had some work stuff and couldn't go with them, but I was able to meet up with them later.  It was really fun!








After the floors were done, we got an area rug and actually decorated the house!! We have artwork on the walls and everything!





We also went swimming at my dads a couple more times before school started.  Olivia got fins and was learning to use those.



I can't believe school is already starting.  Where did the time go!? I took Olivia back to school shopping, which was so fun!  She found the cutest pink kitty cat backpack and princess headphones (for when they go to the computer lab at school).  We also picked out a new dress for the first day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover