Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Henry's Baby Shower

For the baby shower, I didn't want a traditional all girls shower, which worked perfectly since Michael wanted to attend.  We decided that since we didn't have a big wedding or a housewarming, we would just have a big party and invite all of our friends and family.  We ended up having a HUGE shower with about 60 people.  For most people, it was also their first time at our new house.

Michael's mom and sister did most of the planning and my parents helped host as well.  My mom made the amazing desserts and my dad cooked a bunch of the food.  Since Michael is a car guy and Henry's room is car themed, we carried the theme forward in our shower.

Before the shower started I made Michael and Olivia take pictures.  I didn't really want maternity photos.  I just wanted a couple good pics of our family with me pregnant to remember this time in our life.  Our friend took them with my "real" camera in our yard and I am happy with how they came out.


My dress is from Pink Blush Maternity






My mom made this delicious cake.  There was not one crumb left after the shower.


These were supposed to be the favors.  I think everyone was too full to eat any though!  We are going to take them to the hospital for the nurses, staff and visitors when we deliver.

All of my middle school/high school friends came.











my mama



We had an amazing time celebrating with everyone and are so grateful for everything our families have done for us!!

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely glowing!! Looks like everyone had a blast and the treats look delicious. Such a special time I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great celebration. That's such a beautiful dress too (you need to let everyone know where it's from :)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun party celebrating baby Henry!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover