Monday, July 4, 2016

Life Lately

Life lately has been so busy and yet, I can't  think of much we have been doing.  Lots of work and diapers and play time I suppose.


We went to cousin's baseball game.

My baby thinks he is a toddler (and looks like one too)!! Insert crying emoji.

Michael started a neighborhood watch in our area.  We had our first meeting and hosted all of the neighbors.  It was so great to meet all of them and bring people together.  People were so much more kind and receptive than I expected.  We were even invited to a neighbor's 4th of July party, which we are going to stop by at.

Sleepy eyes and wine.  Henry goes to bed around 6:30-7pm and by then I am SO exhausted.

Henry started pulling himself up.  He thinks he is a big boy now.

Homeboy LOVES watermelon and goes to town on it.  I will definitely need this the next time he is teething.

Mama is trying to get more exercise, which means baby gets more naps.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting! that wine is much deserved girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover